Project Executive – Agency Operations
11th May 2020
This role is to assist and support the Global Head of Austen Maritime in project personnel management for the Operations and Agency Department.
- Visa Applications for all project personnel at the embassies.
- Manage flight ticket bookings for project personnel including clients travelling requirements and needs.
- Process Employment Pass / Dependent Pass application from application to cancellation.
- Proper Maintenance of Employment Pass holders and records.
- Provide administrative support to the project personnel as and when required.
- Assist in the sourcing of suitable service apartments and reasonable car rental for project personnel.
- Liaise closely with the various project secretaries on their project requirements.
- Collaborate with HR department to prepare, review and issue employment contracts.
- Support the finance department in preparing the basis and documents for invoicing.
- Post Jobsbank advertisements for clients as and when required for EP application.
- Check for suitable applicants from Jobsbank.
- Processing clients orders and coordination of operations.
- Compile weekly report for Operations Department.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe Data Protection guidelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities documented in the QEHS Procedure and QEHS Manuals.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- GCE ‘O’ Levels or Diploma with minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in Operations Department or Marine Industry.
- Having previous experience in Marine, Shipping & Offshore Construction Industry is advantageous.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
- Proactive and adaptable to a fast pace environment.
- Able to work independently.
- A committed Team Player.
- Possess an honest and trustworthy disposition.
- Possess good interpersonal, including oral and written communications skills.
- Possess good planning and organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and assigned tasks
- Possess good time management skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive and proactive attitude towards work.
- Ability to be discreet, uphold confidentiality and professionalism always.
- Customer Service Oriented Individual.
Closing date: 10th Jun 2020