Our client, a global LNG company, is hiring a Quantity Surveyor (contract).
The requirement is for a Quantity Surveyor with experience of working as a member of the Clients PMT in a Singapore shipyard on conversion Projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to...
- Maintain Project cost control documentation, monitor, measure and report ongoing Contract costs to the Project Manager.
- Monitoring the impact of ongoing agreed costing against the provisional Contract price.
- Assistance in agreeing and closing out the final Contract account with shipyard.
- Verification of Contract drawing, specifications and work completion documentation against provisional Contract costs.
- Prepare and maintain a register for the status of work completion documentation.
- Updating of project cost reporting relative to work completion documentation.
- Work closely with the Contractors QS group to discuss budget allocation should additional Contract works be required.
- The updating of Project cost reports and budget relative to any additional work scope.
- The evaluation and agreement of the Contractors remeasurement documentation.
- The updating of Project cost reports with remeasured quantities.
- Onboard verifications with Contractors QS team as and when required.
- The allocation of work completion documentation against the Contract BOQ.
- The verification of work completion documentation issued by the Contractor and approved by the Clients nominated site team representatives.
- The updating of project cost reports against the actual work carried out.
- Qualifications in quantity surveying or equivalent.
- Previous experience relative to FPSO, FSO, FSRU or FSU conversion Projects.
- Previous experience in working as a member of the Clients site based PMT in a Singapore shipyard environment.
- Experience of working in a multi discipline and multinational environment.