Client Barossa FPSO IM Coordinator
Our client, a oil & natural gas multinational corporation requires a Barossa FPSO IM Coordinator who will be responsible for implementing the Barossa information management (IM) philosophies and strategies across the Barossa FPSO scope of work.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the establishment and maintenance of systems, plans and procedures for the FPSO project and contractor teams to manage both technical and non-technical data and documents required for the FPSO engineering, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and information handover activities.
- Ensuring that data capture, storage, access, retrieval and disposal activities comply with Barossa Project procedures and specifications, COP records management policies and established IM processes.
- Implements information management philosophy, strategy, plans and procedures for the FPSO scope of work.
- Ensures that implemented applications fully support the sharing, workflow, security, accuracy and completeness of Barossa data and documentation.
- Contributes to the development of fit for purpose document and data for Operations (DDFO) requirements.
- Partners / collaborates with Australia Business Unit (ABU) West IT resources to implement the required system applications.
- Ensures the timely and accurate delivery of Barossa FPSO project information in formats compatible with Company systems.
- Serves as point of coordination for FPSO related information handover from Contractor to Company.
- Serves as point of coordination for FPSO related IM activities between Company and Contractor.
- Serves as point of coordination for resolution of IM issues raised by FPSO site teams.
- Liaises with the Barossa FPSO Project team to develop requirements for configuration and implementation of engineering software applications to meet defined business requirements in accordance with Corporate and BU defined best practice processes and frameworks.
- Contributes to the development and execution of quality management plans for data and document capture and handover from the Barossa FPSO Project to Operations.
- Participate in engineering information and systems assurance activities.
- Promote and champion information management within the FPSO team.
- Prepares user documentation and training on information management processes and applications.
- Deliver training sessions for the Barossa FPSO team and key external integrated contractors.
- Provides IM input for cost estimates to ensure adequate budgets and forecasts are in place for all FPSO related IM activities.
- Able to build an aligned IM team to manage critical operating tasks and achieve results.
- Collaborates effectively with project management team and contractors.
- Possesses strong technical competencies with the ability to manage a range of IM issues and challenges.
Direct Reports: Barossa FPSO IM support staff (in site locations)
- Barossa Information Management Lead
- Barossa FPSO Manager
- Barossa FPSO team
- Barossa FPSO Project Controls Lead
- Barossa Document Control
- ABU West Information Technology staff (Perth)
- External contractors and suppliers (in site locations)
Budget Responsibility: As per the Limitations of Authority (LOA)
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Comply with HSE policies, Life Saving Rules, procedures, goals and program, and roles and responsibilities within the Australia Business Unit West (ABUW) HSE Management System.
- Demonstrate clear behaviours in line with ABU West HSE Expectations for your role.
- Actively engage in, and contribute to HSE communication and consultation processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to establishing and meeting HSE performance targets and generate ideas for continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Understand and give primary consideration to managing the hazards and risks associated with your role and other risks that can impact our organizational objectives.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Management Engineering disciplines or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of relevant, document & data management experience with electronic document management systems (EDMS) in upstream oil and gas megaprojects.
- Knowledge and experience of Aveva engineering design tools and engineering data warehouse.
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of COP IM / IT corporate policies, standards and procedures.
- 3+ years of experience in utilization of Wiki, LiveLink and SharePoint web-based content.
- 5+ years of IM / IT supervisory experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with Omega PIMS, Spotfire or similar project data management applications.